***There is no Parent Group currently being offered***
If you are interested, let me know and I'll keep you apprised of upcoming workshops.
ADHD Parent Coaching Group
Get help and support for working with your ADHD child over 6 weeks.
Lower your stress, learn ADHD strategies and positive ways to support your children in their learning and growth. Gain support, perspective, and accountability from other ADHD parents in the community.
- A new ADHD perspective: understanding ADHD and the importance of parenting on attention
- Treating ADHD: common and alternative solutions
- Setting expectations: be on the same page as your child
- Outsourcing: you don't have to be "the bad guy"
- Being on-time: Building Routines for success
- Set your stage: Creating an ADHD-friendly Home
- Making it stick: How to maintain improvements?
Why Group Coaching?
Groups give more support. Have the support from both a coach and peers with similar situations and experiences!
Groups are more efficient. While the research suggests that groups are beneficial sources of support, they also often cost slightly less than one-on-one coaching.
My goal is to help your children become the independent, responsible, and resourceful people we know they can be.
- Follow up from the previous week
- Short presentation on the topic
- Open up for group coaching
- Ask questions and share your experiences
- End by selecting something to try and report on your progress the following week
Feel like individual coaching is more your speed?
Want to know what I'm doing next?
Subscribe and find out!